FACE MASK NAVY / NAVY
Sold out 3 times and back in stock!
We developed a washable face mask that is durable, breathable and comfortable for you. These protective masks are made with premium cotton and soft elastics for maximum comfort. They can be worn behind the ears or behind the head.
You are purchasing one washable and reusable, cotton face mask. It is designed to fit as many faces as possible.
- Dual layer 100% 8oz cotton mask
- 9.5in wide x 6.5in tall
- Navy blue on the front and on the back
- Can be worn with glasses without fogging your lenses
- Filter pocket on the bottom seam. A replaceable filter can be made with the template provided with each order. You may also buy a PM 2.5 filter on our website
- Adjustable nose piece for better fit
- Toggle system for a custom fit behind ears or on the back of the head.
- Machine washable and gentle cycle in the dryer.
- Made in Los Angeles.
- Ships in 2 business days.
- Filters not included.
- Mask Lanyard non included.
How to use it:
Wash your mask. Find the top of the mask by locating the bendable nose piece on the mask. Put it on and adjust it to cover from the bridge of your nose to your chin. Adjust the elastics so they mask sits flat on your face, finally adjust the nose piece snugly on your face to avoid gaps, adjust elastics tightness with ear toggles.
How to convert it to behind the head?
Remove the toggles and connect the top elastics ends with one toggle and the bottom elastic ends with the other toggle
Washing instructions: Machine wash in warm water and dry in gentle cycle
*These are NOT substitute for surgical mask, N95 mask or procedural masks and are NOT FDA approved.
For the safety of our customers and staff this item and cannot be returned or exchanged.
I own about 10 face mask’s. I have two of your masks. Let’s be honest .... It’s not comfortable wearing face masks, but a lest your face mask gets me through the day, both at work, and the questionable travel here in Brooklyn. Some people don’t wear there masks. I wear mine. I feel safer with a mask on, than not wearing one. I do alike the fact that I can briefly take your mask off, because of the lanyard, which makes it a quick transition from non - mask to wearing a mask status. I get compliments from folks. I have about three mask makers that I have purchased more than one from, having said that, I wear your mask everyday. I hand wash daily! BTW ... no face mask stops foggy glasses! At lest I haven’t found that one as - of - yet!