XL MASK - NAVY/NAVY
PRE ORDER-SHIPS SEPTEMBER 1ST. If you order other items we will ship it all together September 1st. If you need the other items sooner, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We developed a washable face mask that is durable, breathable and comfortable for you. These protective masks are made with premium cotton and soft elastics for maximum comfort. They can be worn behind the ears or behind the head.
You are purchasing one XL washable and reusable, cotton face mask. It is designed to fit as many faces as possible.
- Dual layer 100% 8oz cotton mask.
- Extra large dimensions: 11in wide x 7.5in tall
- The mask is navy on the front and back.
- Lanyard sold separately
- Can be worn with glasses without fogging your lenses.
- Filter pocket on the bottom seam. A replaceable filter can be made with the template provided with each order. You may also buy a PM 2.5 filter on our website.
- Adjustable nose piece for better fit.
- Toggle system for a custom fit behind ears or on the back of the head.
- Machine washable and gentle cycle in the dryer.
- Made in Los Angeles.
- Ships in 2 business days.
- Filters not included.
How to use it?
Wash your mask. Find the top of the mask by locating the bendable nose piece on the mask. Put it on and adjust it to cover from the bridge of your nose to your chin. Adjust the elastics so they mask sits flat on your face, finally adjust the nose piece snugly on your face to avoid gaps, adjust elastics tightness with ear toggles.
How to convert it to behind the head?
Remove the toggles and connect the top elastics ends with one toggle and the bottom elastic ends with the other toggle
Washing instructions: Machine wash in warm water and dry in gentle cycle
For the safety of our customers and staff this item and cannot be returned or exchanged.
At first I was worried that I had ordered a size that might be too big. Happily, I find that the XL encompasses the face to my favor. Deep past the chin and almost to the ears, still this large mask fits well and protects as I would hope a mask would. It protects the whole bottom half of the face. I wouldn’t want any less. My only complaint of the product is that the elastic bands used to fit the mask to the head seem rather thin/frail and therefore are likely to fail too soon before the mask itself.