FACE MASK CALIFORNIA SUNSET
We developed a washable face mask that is durable, breathable and comfortable for you. These protective masks are made with premium cotton and soft elastics for maximum comfort. They can be worn behind the ears or behind the head.
You are purchasing one washable and reusable, cotton face mask. It is designed to fit as many faces as possible.
- Dual layer 100% 8oz cotton mask
- 9.75in wide x 6.75in tall
- This colorway has a coconut trees print on the front and khaki twill on the back.
- Can be worn with glasses without fogging your lenses
- Filter pocket on the bottom seam. A replaceable filter can be made with the template provided with each order. You may also buy a PM 2.5 filter on our website
- Adjustable nose piece for better fit
- Toggle system for a custom fit behind ears or on the back of the head.
- Machine washable and gentle cycle in the dryer.
- Made in Los Angeles.
- Ships in 2 business days.
- Filters are sold separately.
- Mask lanyard is sold separately.
Print note: The print placement will vary, some masks will have less palms than others. Placement will vary. Please include a note if you have a strong preference and we will try to accommodate.
How to use it:
Wash your mask. Find the top of the mask by locating the bendable nose piece on the mask. Put it on and adjust it to cover from the bridge of your nose to your chin. Adjust the elastics so they mask sits flat on your face, finally adjust the nose piece snugly on your face to avoid gaps, adjust elastics tightness with ear toggles.
How to convert it to behind the head?
Remove the toggles and connect the top elastics ends with one toggle and the bottom elastic ends with the other toggle
Washing instructions: Machine wash in warm water and dry in gentle cycle
*These are NOT substitute for surgical mask, N95 mask or procedural masks and are NOT FDA approved.
For the safety of our customers and staff this item and cannot be returned or exchanged.