COTTON FACE MASK - KHAKI / KHAKI
Looking for a double later cotton face mask that works with your make up and doesn't look so dirty when you need to take it off for a moment?
We developed a double layered cloth washable mask that is durable, breathable and comfortable for you. Made with neutral khaki premium cotton and soft elastics for maximum comfort. They can be worn behind the ears or behind the head.
- Dual layer 100% 8oz cotton mask.
- Adult size dimensions: 9.75in wide x 6.5in tall
Khaki on the front and khaki on the back. Great for make up wearers!
- Lanyard sold separately
- Can be worn with glasses without fogging your lenses.
- Filter pocket on the bottom seam. A replaceable filter can be made with the template provided with each order. You may also buy a PM 2.5 filter on our website.
- Adjustable nose piece for better fit.
- Toggle system for a custom fit behind ears or on the back of the head.
- Machine washable and gentle cycle in the dryer.
- Made in Los Angeles.
- Ships in 2 business days.
- Filters not included.
- You are purchasing one washable and reusable, cotton face mask. It is designed to fit as many faces as possible.
How to use it?
Wash your mask. Find the top of the mask by locating the bendable nose piece on the mask. Put it on and adjust it to cover from the bridge of your nose to your chin. Adjust the elastics so they mask sits flat on your face, finally adjust the nose piece snugly on your face to avoid gaps, adjust elastics tightness with ear toggles.
How to convert it to behind the head?
Remove the toggles and connect the top elastics ends with one toggle and the bottom elastic ends with the other toggle
Washing instructions: Machine wash in warm water and dry in gentle cycle
For the safety of our customers and staff this item and cannot be returned or exchanged.
At the height of the pandemic, I bought two and was so impressed, I purchased more. Durable, reversible, adjustable and washable. I travel for work, and I take with me to places where I also use for pollution, and those places where when people are sick, they wear to be courteous to others.