FACE MASK - NAVY / NAVY
Looking for a double layer cotton face mask that looks great and is also comfortable?
We developed a double layered cloth washable mask that is durable, breathable and comfortable for you. Made with premium cotton and soft elastics for maximum comfort. They can be worn behind the ears or behind the head.
- Dual layer 100% 8oz cotton mask
- 9.5in wide x 6.5in tall
- Navy blue on the front and on the back
- Can be worn with glasses without fogging your lenses
- Filter pocket on the bottom seam. A replaceable filter can be made with the template provided with each order. You may also buy a PM 2.5 filter on our website
- Adjustable nose piece for better fit
- Toggle system for a custom fit behind ears or on the back of the head.
- Machine washable and gentle cycle in the dryer.
- Made in Los Angeles.
- Ships in 2 business days.
- Filters not included.
- Mask Lanyard non included.
- You are purchasing one washable and reusable, cotton face mask. It is designed to fit as many faces as possible.
How to use it:
Wash your mask. Find the top of the mask by locating the bendable nose piece on the mask. Put it on and adjust it to cover from the bridge of your nose to your chin. Adjust the elastics so they mask sits flat on your face, finally adjust the nose piece snugly on your face to avoid gaps, adjust elastics tightness with ear toggles.
How to convert it to behind the head?
Remove the toggles and connect the top elastics ends with one toggle and the bottom elastic ends with the other toggle
Washing instructions: Machine wash in warm water and dry in gentle cycle
For the safety of our customers and staff this item and cannot be returned or exchanged.
They fit perfectly and are adjustable. They work awesome if you've got a beard too which was my main reason for trying them.
I own about 10 face mask’s. I have two of your masks. Let’s be honest .... It’s not comfortable wearing face masks, but a lest your face mask gets me through the day, both at work, and the questionable travel here in Brooklyn. Some people don’t wear there masks. I wear mine. I feel safer with a mask on, than not wearing one. I do alike the fact that I can briefly take your mask off, because of the lanyard, which makes it a quick transition from non - mask to wearing a mask status. I get compliments from folks. I have about three mask makers that I have purchased more than one from, having said that, I wear your mask everyday. I hand wash daily! BTW ... no face mask stops foggy glasses! At lest I haven’t found that one as - of - yet!
You may also like
Tired of loosing your mask?
Add a mask lanyard, filters or door opener keychain to make your day easier.